Dark Holes

RIFT_FINISH.png

‘’Dark Holes’’ also known as RIFTS have been sighted across the land. First mentioned by Rio Airau in his book “Theory From Time.” and seen on other planets through magna-telescopes, these strange and often colorful holes in the air appear to be planar rifts. More recently being identified across the territories by large groups of people, they have caused mass panic due to a televised massacre by a monster which sprouted from one. It is estimated that 30% of the current rifts (297) hold nothing malign, but are simply gateways. The other 70% seem to open at odd intervals as if triggered by something.

These rifts are responsible for the “Truth series” becoming so popular, as the trilogy explains them away as openings into Heaven and Hell; hence the Demonic entities that come from them. However, an early dissertation by Rio Airau says otherwise, the great scientist proposed that there was a ‘tunnel’ layered just beneath the fabric of reality, accessible in certain circumstances, that could justify the existence of both virus and monster. Naming this theoretical tunnel Dark Cell, the inventor further proposed it was easy to tame if one had access to the right tools. Shortly after his publication, Rio Airau was contracted by CIREN for unknown purposes.

Dark Holes

Terra 7 camuss111 camuss111